Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Poking Day Once Again!

Did I tell you that I've been doing acupuncture? Well I have and I'm LOVING it! I was pointed in the direction of acupuncture by PGF#2 (See below).

As I'm sure most of you know there is a lot of documentation on the go that supports the theory that acupuncture actually can assist in infertility. I figured hey, what the hell! At this point its a lot cheaper than IVF right? Well I've been going since the end of February I guess. I tell ya... its the best nap ever!

My little "poking man" is kinda cool. He's already freaked me out once and that's making me have a little faith in him. 2 months ago I had a m/c. Well before I actually had the m/c he knew that I was preggo. It was kind of weird but hey. A lot of people from my IF clinic go to him and he's had a lot of successes.

So why not!

Last week I stabbed myself with one of the needles in my ear though. DH was walking into the room and I turned my head to look at him (duh dumbass, you've been having needles in your ears for 4 months now and you still forgot!) Can you say OUCH! I'll not be doing that again I tell ya.

The little ticker on the right says another 24 days. Are we there yet?

I'm so very pleased that I actually have some readers of this little space of the "infertilinet"! Blogging by myself would just be no fun (although I think I would still do it!). Thanks for reading my about my boring little tale ladies! I've been keeping up with your blogs as well!!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there neigbor! Thanks for giving me a link to your blog! Read it all in one shot and I'll keep reading as you keep writing!

All the best!

Jay said...

Even if all it ever does is relaxes you, it's definitely worthwhile.