Re reading my last few posts I've realized that I need to be a little more cheery around here. Don't you agree? :) And how about something a little off topic... just for the heck of it!
I'm sitting here watching CSI (one of my absolute favorites shows!) (I'm a geek I know... you don't have to tell me!) and this episode is about freaky people who like to dress up as animals and moleste each other in these animal suits! How freaky is that?!?! Oh the things you learn on CSI.
I've been finding some new blogs as of late. As I stumble upon some pretty amazing blogs I've been posting them in my links on the right. These ladies are amazing writers, have the best smart-ass-quick-witted comments and stories. Its hilarious. I love them. All of my daily reads keep me going. Give me a laugh when I need it. And make me jealous that my blogging isn't as interesting!! LOL anyway be sure to check them out. They are some great reading!
Hubby has abandoned me tonight (the nerve of him eh... we're in prime baby makin' time!!). So I sit here rambling on to you wonderful people (is there anyone even out there?) No matter... it still keeps me entertained!
Working tomorrow morning which sucks ass. But it gives me some overtime. And overtime = more days off! I'm definitely ok with that! Then we're off to Montreal for the rest of the day. I'm Canadian (eh!) for those of you that actually may be out there and are interested. We're going to head to La Ronde (A Six Flags Park) with some friends. We've never been there but they have and say its a great time. Its no Canada's Wonderland... But it'll do (that'll do pig!)
I have no idea where that came from... but you laughed right?
No comments:
Post a Comment