Thats right kids, the bitch exercise has now entered my silly little world. In this attempt to kick infertility's ass, I've decided that maybe I should lose a pound (or 20!). So aquafit here I come. A year or so ago I was a faithful "aquafitter", but then somehow got sidetracked. Well my friend L and I have gotten off our big butts and actually started again. And Oh My God was it hard! A full hour swimming your butt off in the pool... in the deep end no less! Today, 2 days later I figured I'd be walking around like a little old woman. Much to my surprise, I'm perfectly fine. Wow.. who'd of thought! So every Monday and Wednesday the exercise bitch will be joining me. I'm sure there'll be a post or two about it!
Not much happening on the ttc front. Waiting for af to show up actually. She should be showing her ugly face any day now. And only 22 more days until we get to see Doc Boyscout! Looking forward to the metformin. Well looking forward to hopefully the results... not the side effects that it can have. But we'll see how that goes!

Happy Canada Day to you fellow Canucks out there! Its a nice day so far here in Canada's Capital City (Ottawa for those of you accross the boarder that may not know!). Canada Day is always such an amazing event here in Ottawa. I've experienced 8 Canada Days here and pretty much have loved them all. My very first was the best though. I had never seen anything like it. Thousands upon thousands of people filling the downtown streets. Vendors all over the place... and the most amazing fireworks display you've seen (Ok, well not as good as Disney fireworks, but pretty good for Canada!). I highly recommend a Canada Day in Ottawa if you ever have the chance. You'll not regret it!
1 comment:
God, I love reading your rants... You're one of those witty bloggers that I get jealous of -- I feel like the least funny blogger. Good luck to both bitches. I started swimming again this summer (but I've long ago given up the weight loss pursuit).
Post a Comment