Hello, My Name Is Sheryl and I'm a stroller-oholic!
Yes that's right boys and girls. It just won't stop! Yesterday... we planed a fun filled day at a great amusement park. You know... lots of roller coasters to make you want to puke. Actually only one made me want to do that. But that's another story!
As we're walking around this park all I can notice is people with strollers. Not the ones dragging around the 2, 3, or 5 and 6 year olds. The strollers toters. I think I'm obsessed with strollers actually. There are some pretty damn nice strollers out there. When it comes time for us to actually buy one, I know its going to be a a long process and overall a complete nightmare!
So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions to make me stop being so stroller obsessed, that would be greatly apprecited!
2 comments:
I'm afraid I can't help - I'm obsessed with strollers, too. Started last summer, and has re-emerged recently. Such cool features they all have!
No help here... I'm afraid of strollers. I can never get them to work, and I basically harbor a fear of baby-related paraphenalia-- as if it will jinx me forever.
Just wanted to say that I'm reading and very glad to have a like-mind blogging just a mouse-click away.
And you're right: Infertility *DOES* suck ass.
-D.
Post a Comment