Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Now I Have Questions For You...

I'm guessing you are here because either 1) I've told you to come and take a peek or 2) You've stumbled here because you have been attacked by the "Infertility Bitch" and have been on the hunt for more infertiles like you!

So lets do a little question and answer period shall we. I ask... you answer!

1) How did you stumble upon the Infertile Turtle?

2) If you've been attacked by the "Infertility Bitch", where are you at in your journey?

3) Do you have any children now?

4) If you answered yes to question 3, did you have any problems concieving?

Inquiring minds want to know! Should you wish to fulfill my curiosity, just give your answers in the comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) You sent me a link. (Thanks!)
2) 2 years, 2 months, 1 miscarriage and hope completely messing with me. Stage II Endo. Thinking about seeking help - again.
3) No

Looking forward to reading your blog a little more.

Cass said...

1. I saw that you had visited my blog, so I thought I'd check yours!

2. Actively TTC for a year and a half, with PCOS and male factor. On an unmedicated rest cycle after two failed Clomid/IUI cycles.

3. No kids. Never been pregnant.

Sunny Jenny said...

1) serached infertile
2) have PCOS and male IF factor - beginning IVF process
3) No kids