What will they think of next!?!?
10/9PM FRIDAYS - PREVIEW | INTERVIEW
This delightful ensemble drama concerns one of the most complicated questions: to conceive or not to conceive. The doctors of the Family Options Fertility Clinic are on a noble quest to help desperate couples give birth. Except these doctors are often distracted by their personal quests involving sex, deception and secrets. Navigating through ultrasounds and super-egos, missing frozen embryos and impending malpractice suits, it's positively clear that life inside this clinic is anything but sterile. Cast: Ming-Na, Jonathan Cake, David Norona, Kevin Alejandro, Joelle Carter, Mary Catherine Garrison.
Want to be on the show as an extra? click here!
.
2 comments:
Oh - I am so glad that this show is on Friday... a day on which I rarely watch tv. Now if I can just resist the temptation to tell TiVo to record it...
Sheryl I thought you were JOKING about this show!! Here I thought you were being so witty and clever writing up such a realistic synopsis of a show, just to find out NBC is actually making it... I don't know if that excerpt is offensive or funny (the environment is anything but sterile -- oh GAG).
I'm glad you and the exercise bitch are still friends... even a casual relationship is much better than just ignoring her. Maybe somedays you'll be able to stand her more often but just take what you can get.
Post a Comment