Is what I'd really like to be singing now (if I could actually sing that is!)... but no. AF is about to show her fucking ugly head and I'm not really all that happy about it. Of course, what was I thinking though? WHY would she ever stay away from me? She seems to like me very much and is not getting the hint that I think she's a bitch and she's not welcome. Enough already... get the hint... FUCK OFF!
So the little ticker on the right says 16 days until we go see Doc Boyscout again. I guess its time for the metformin. As much as I know its going to fuck with my system, I'm looking forward to taking it. Maybe... just maybe... it will be my saving grace from IVF. Not that I have anything against IVF, I just have something agains the $10K or more that I'll be spending. New house boys and girls... I could do ALOT with $10K!!
Remember my little mood of the day that was always on the top right? Well its been missing in action these last few days. http://www.unkymoods.com/ is where it comes from, but for some reason the site has been down. I'm hoping they're just re-doing it or something and will be back soon. I miss my little girly moods :(
You all remember the Exercise Bitch? Well she and are are still co-habitating believe it or not. We're getting along not too bad. Twice a week we're getting together... and hubby thinks we need to push that up to 4 times a week! I'm thinking he's crazy. Exercise Bitch and I don't get along THAT well ya know! I'll have to think on that one ;)
On another note, I hate my job and am in a really bad fucking mood right now... so we'll continue this later...
No comments:
Post a Comment