AF is now known as FUGLY BITCH!
I don't know what I was thinking... but somehow hope snuck back into my head and made me actually think just MAYBE fugly bitch wasn't coming. I was scared she was... I was scared she wasn't. But low and behold there she was waking me up this morning. Hope was laughing in my face... MUAHHAHAHA... every now and then I [hope] am going to tease you and let you think you are pregnant. Then I'm going to show up and RIP your dreams from you... MUAHHAHAHA [in my best Dr. Evil laugh]
Hope... Fugly Bitch... FUCK YOU BOTH!
This was the longest cycle I think I've ever had. 31 days is a very long time for me considering they are usually 25 - 26 days. Could this be from the surgery? Could it be that fugly bitch was just fucking with my head and body? Only 12 days till my next appointment with Doc Boyscout and the metformin. Bring it on!!!
To answer a question that I received from Teresa in my comments... Being in a kind of support group is pretty cool I think. So far anyway. I wasn't sure what to expect when actually meeting these girls, but it was a great time. And now that we've actually met each other it makes things better when we're posting on the bulletin boards. Makes it easier to remember and relate to one another. In the group there were 3 of us that have never gone through IVF and 3 that have. And all either have or about to cycle at the same clinic with the same dr's. We didn't really focus on what didn't work and the tragedy of it all, but processes and what to expect being newbies. They talked about their experiences and gave thoughts and suggestions to us. Answered out 50 thousand questions. It was great Teresa and I think you should give "Robin's Eggs" a shot. You'll be surprised how great it feels to actually sit and talk to people that have either already gone through or are about to go through what you are!
I don't normally watch the sappy baby shows anymore either. Earlier on in my ttc journey I use to watch them all the time. But that was about 4 years ago now. It just got too hard and I pretty much ended up bawling my eyes out at every one. That was no fun so I stopped watching all the "oh I'm so fucking happy" people. I don't know WHAT I was thinking on Friday though. Trying to torture myself maybe?
Six feet under is one of my favorites shows by the way!!
So it appears that my furbabies, Bailey and Dexter, have turned into escape artists while we weren't looking. They've either become bored with living here, or they were just looking to add a little adventure in their lives. Either way, nothing like making me panic/laugh my ass off on a Saturday morning!
The boys had been locked in the furnace room for the night Friday night because I had painters here all day on Friday. I wanted to make sure they stayed out of things and that everything dried properly. Plus we had to leave the inside garage door open because it had been painted.
Saturday morning comes along so I decided that I should let them out. I closed the inside garage door before going to let them out of the basement. It was early so I went back to bed for awhile. Well, in bed but not sleeping.
So a little later on hubby and I are up to come downstairs. Coming down the stairs I see that the inside garage door is open again... AND the outside big garage door was open! I look at the front door and there's this black cat looking in the window. Dexter! I opened the door and he came strutting in with a little "how you doin' meow" like nothing had even happened!
Bailey is nowhere to be seen at this point. Hubby went out the garage and I went out the front door. Hubby came in and closed the outside garage door. Just after he did that I heard the most pathetic cries and found Bailey coming out from under the car. I called him and he came over to me all hunched down the to ground. I picked him up and he was shaking. Not a good experience for him. We figure that he was being the tough guy and followed his brother out... then got scared. He's a big wimp!
So we're not sure how they got the inside garage door open, but we've figured out how they got the outside door opened. We had an extra opener for the car out there. Somehow they found it and walked on it... therefore opening the door. Smart or just a coincidence? Hmmmm....

2 comments:
Sorry to read this....AF is such a capricious cow sometimes...I'll turn up on day 26, now it will be day 29...I'm sorry were you all waiting for me? I stopped to do a little shopping....oh it's day 31 already, silly old me...
girl needs a good bitchslapping.
Auntie better watch her back or else she's going to get a surprise beatdown when she least expects it... fem. hygiene aisle of the grocery store, maybe.
SO since you're a 6 feet under junkie, too what do you think so far? I hope Nate doesn't screw everything up with Brenda by getting toooooo chummy with crazy George's daughter (whatever her name is). I'm really glad that Claire left psycho Billy, and I hope she doesn't give up her art to be another corporate slob. I'm also glad that Mrs. Fisher got out of her marriage with crazy George, but I don't like her character very much. She's much nicer when stoned, and I hope she continues to hit the bong until the end of the season.
Post a Comment