Damn! I'm leaving the office soon so I can't follow updates here. I may email you though! Fingers crossed!
Keeping my fingers crossed while refreshing every 5 minutes!
I hope the update is a good one...
Been refreshing all day.. Hope this means good news for you!!
OMG!! Iam waiting too!! I keep checking in on you! Fingers crossed!
Didn't you say you were going to take a home test too? Hoping for the best...
Crossing all available parts for ya!Kate
Dying in suspense.... Positive vibes!!!!Shirley Ann
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Damn! I'm leaving the office soon so I can't follow updates here. I may email you though! Fingers crossed!
Keeping my fingers crossed while refreshing every 5 minutes!
I hope the update is a good one...
Been refreshing all day.. Hope this means good news for you!!
OMG!! Iam waiting too!! I keep checking in on you! Fingers crossed!
Didn't you say you were going to take a home test too? Hoping for the best...
Crossing all available parts for ya!
Kate
Dying in suspense.... Positive vibes!!!!
Shirley Ann
Post a Comment