First of all... let me just say that Blogger sucks ass! I've been going crazy wanting to update since yesterday morning and haven't been able to. ARGH.
Deep Breath
Ok... so yesterday's report. Stewie is back inside and is now hopefully digging in for a long long stay. I had blood work at 7:30am. Rushed off to acupuncture. Had a 30-40 minute session. Rushed back to the hospital for 9am as my transfer was at 9:30. I had to suck back 1L of water. I felt like I was going to explode. I crawled into my sexy gown and D into his scrubs.
Our little Stewie was a grade 3, 6 cell embryo. Doc YoungChick said he looked great. I asked her the question of how I could go from 11 follies to only 2 eggs. Well can you guess what she said?? Apparently I only had 3 measurable follies! As if. If I had known that I wouldn't have been upset at only having 2 retrieved. She looked at my chart and seemed surprised that they cut back my medication. She said if we have to do it again (you know, for our 2nd baby!) that they'll up my dose for sure. Well I would hope so.
Anyway back to Stewie. I filled my bladder as required and holy shit did that ever suck! Yes I can hear you all now, "Get use to it", but it still sucked. It was over fairly quickly. D got to watch everything on the ultrasound. He said he saw a white flash as they injected Stewie back in. Pretty cool eh! They even gave us an ultrasound picture. Stewie's first picture. Awwww....
So I'm pregnant. For the time being anyway. Let's just hope I stay that way!
Questions though... is it ok for me to sleep on my belly? Is it ok for me to eat Cheetos Corn Twists? (I'm craving them so bad!) and finally, can I go to the Dominican or Cuba??? That last one is probably my biggest question. My WONDERFUL D wants to take me away. To either celebrate or get stupid ass drunk because it didn't work. (Cross your fingers its to celebrate though).
My very good wonderful friend B is ready to strangle me because I want to go away! So opinions please :)
UPDATE:
I forgot to mention a couple of things... OOPS! My beta is scheduled for Feb 17th. I have a followup with Doc Boyscout on March 9th. If the beta is positive I'll also have an ultrasound on the 9th.
As for the vacation we want to take, it won't be until probably the week of March 18th. After the beta and (hopefully!) ultrasound!
.
12 comments:
Glad the transfer went well. I hope your Stewie is settling him/herself into a nice warm spot chez vous.
To answer your questions - I think they're all fine to do. But when would you go away and for how long? My clinic does a couple of blood draws during the 2ww, so I wouldn't be able to be away for those days.
Yay for little Stewie! Sticky vibes!!!! :) :) :) I hope in two weeks we will be doing the dance for joy! Make room for me with ya, lol I'm on day 4 of clomid again!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Shirley Ann
Hoping very hard that Stewie gets the message and sticks in there.
GO STEWIE!!! That's great news! Hope Stewie likes your womb and sticks around! :)
I have no idea about the travel -- but as for belly sleeping and junk food... why not?
I hope this is it for you.
Come on Stewie!! I'm sending many positive thoughts your way!
I say...eat what you want, go where you want!
Hoping for the best for you and Stewie!
Silly,
I am so happy that everything went well for you. I will be praying for Stewie, and that he sticks around.
PS: I don't see anything wrong with sleeping on your belly, eating Cheetos and Corn Twists and defineltly take up DH's offer on going on vacation.
Dream!
Here we go Stewie! You can DO IT!
Hooray!
How's it going! Thinking about you and little Stewie!
wait, how did I NOT comment on this? Great news. Go Stewie! Go tummy sleeping, go Cheetos! I'm the Go-Go girl today.
Post a Comment