Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The end is near...

I am slowly going crazy...

Crazy going slowly am I...

2 days until beta... how am I going to survive??? I'm seriously driving myself fucking crazy. Every little thing I feel makes me think for hours. Do I am symptoms? Well... that depends on what are considered symptoms. I'm taking estrogen and progesterone supplements that can cause fake symptoms of either pregnancy or the bitch's arrival. Fun eh!

I'm extremely tired these days. But that could just be from the stress of all this... with a little extra added in because hubby's father is sick in the hospital. I'm feeling nauseous every now and then, but sometimes I feel that way before the bitch arrives anyway. And yesterday I was having some cramping. I'm now finding myself running to the washroom all the time now to check to see if the bitch has arrived. Not.fun.at.all.

I guess at this point things can go either way. I'm trying to stay very positive, but I also don't want to convince myself of anything yet.

So I wait... and pray... and wait... and pray...
.

13 comments:

K said...

Crossing fingers and toes that you get a great beta!

Anonymous said...

I guess you can't put yourself to bed for a couple of days? Would it be worthwhile to POAS?

Sheryl said...

I actually will POAS either tomorrow or Friday. I want to be prepared for what ever the beta will bring!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

Either way - LOVE YOU!

xo

Sister Shannon

Anonymous said...

Is POAS "Pee on a stick"?

Have patience with me... I'm slowing grasping all this IVF lingo!!!!

S.

Sunny Jenny said...

I am so excited for you! You have to fill us in straight away! Thinking of you and little Stewie!

Anonymous said...

Waiting and praying with you!

kell said...

i'm praying right along with you.

seattlegal said...

I pray that you have a great beta result!

Anonymous said...

You're the first site I check...

I want this so much for you.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there GIRLFRIEND!
Positive baby vibes being sent your way!

Debi

Mellie said...

Wishing and hoping along with you for that positive...

Larisa said...

Hoping that today is a good day. Thinking about you...