I still can't get use to the fact of saying "I'm pregnant", let alone that I'm 5 weeks along!
How crazy is that?!?!?
So it has been 5 days since we found out that I'm pregnant (hehehe I can't stop saying it!) and I feel like the whole world knows. Well, a few people anyway. We told everyone that knew we were actually doing the IVF. They were waiting for some kind of answer, so we figured we'd tell them all. It was fun telling everyone. After 7 years of waiting its just so hard for me to hold it in any longer!! I've told a couple of people that didn't know (2 I think), but for everyone else we'll wait at least until after the ultrasound on March 9th. 2 whole weeks away. You know, this is almost worse that the horrid 2 week wait!
How am I feeling you may wonder? Well most days I feel pretty good. I'm a little more tired than usual. I have some nausea on and off throughout the day (thank God for crackers!). Boobs that are KILLER sore in the mornings. And starting yesterday I've been feeling a little light headed/dizzy. Normal??
All that and the fact that my concentration is completely gone and this is all I can think about. I'm being so unproductive at work its not funny!
So in addition to all that excitement, we went to see LIVE and Nickelback on Saturday night. It was an awesome concert! I've got a few pictures. I'll post one or two if I can ever find the damn cable for my camera!
Ok I have to attempt to get some work done :)
.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you're happy. You deserve every moment of joy.
Congratulations :)
Post a Comment