Thursday, February 02, 2006

And then there was one...

The nurse from the clinic called this afternoon. I was going absolutely crazy waiting for her to call.

Anyway, as the title says, and then there was one. Two eggs were retrieved. One was mature and one was not. And finally, one of the two fertilized.

So on Saturday morning we'll be putting our 1 little embie back in. Since D is absolutely IN LOVE with The Family Guy, the little embie has been called Stewie. Its fitting actually. Because WHEN this works, I know I'll be having a boy, and I know that this will be a devil child... just like his father!!

Stewie... do your thing... stick around buddy
>

8 comments:

Larisa said...

Hoping that Stewie grows like a weed and holds on tight. Thinking of you.

Sunny Jenny said...

Awesome! Go STEWIE!! Keeping you and the litte embie in my prayers!

Mellie said...

It can happen! Implant little embryo - implant!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sheryl. I hope this is it for you. You'll be on my mind!

kell said...

Stewie do your stuff for mommy. We are all praying for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

go Stewie! Go Stewie! I'm doing a little dance in my cubicle, wiggling around for Stewie.

Anonymous said...

Stick little Stewie! Stick!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping and praying that this works. Thinking of you ...