Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Results Are In!

I'm Pregnant!!!



I'm sorry it took me so long to post. I know you've all been going crazy waiting! But I have some friends that read my blog and I wanted to tell them before they read it here. So they were all called last night, so here you go!

My beta was at 7:30am yesterday. I cheated and tested twice though. Thursday night I tested with an old strip test. It was negative. I was upset, but not completely devastated. I tested again yesterday morning with a brand new HPT and a faint second line appeared!!

It was a VERY long day waiting for them to call with my results. They didn't call me until 2pm! I was going crazy. They nurse called and said "Congratulations, You're Pregnant!". I cried and cried. Phoned hubby and told him. He was pretty excited I tell ya!

My beta was 185 and they were very pleased with that number! Ultrasound is booked for March 9th.

I'm in shock. I still can't believe it. I woke up this morning wondering if I had dreamt it all! LOL
.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
Wonderful news! Here is to a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your husband!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I am doing the funky chicken dance of joy for you haha :) I knew this was your time! :) YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Send some baby dust my way ;)
Happy healthy sticky vibes!

Shirley Ann

Lala said...

Yay! I'd do a little dance but I'm sitting on a yoga ball and there's no one here to laugh at me when I fall off!! I'm so happy for you!

seattlegal said...

Congratulations!!!

P. said...

YIPPPPEEEEE!!! So very happy for you!

Larisa said...

Congrats! Amazing news!!!!!

Mellie said...

Mazel Tov! Wishing you an uneventful pregnancy with a healthy beautiful baby at the end.

K said...

Now THAT is a good beta! Congratulations!

Sunny Jenny said...

Little Stewie Stuck! Now here's hoping he grows and grows to be a big strong boy...or girl...! Congratulations! :) -- the power of one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope many months of happiness for you

Sandy said...

Congratulations! This is great news ... wonderful awesome news!

Anonymous said...

This is too, too cool! What totally fabulous news. I am so pleased for you!!

Thalia said...

Congratulations, Sheryl, that's great news.