Yep, I'm freakin' the fuck out.
The Mr just went to the pharmacy for me... to pick up my pureg0n, rep0nex, and 0rgalutran (which I might point out has to be started on SATURDAY).
Can you guess what happened???
NO DRUGS!!!
They can't find any of them. No record of the prescription being called in. NOTHING.
F.U.C.K
I'm on a deadline here people and of course these drugs are not in stock and they have to order them.
F.U.C.K
Not happy with the clinic. Have to call them first thing tomorrow morning and yell at someone.
Pharmacy says if the order is sent in tomorrow morning that they will be able to get me the meds in time for me to start on Saturday.
Cross your fingers... toes... and what ever else you can cross...
PS...
Kris, Cathleen... thanks for the comments on crappy post below {{HUGS}}
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment