We’re still alive and kicking here which is good. BUT we’re still in the middle of this fucking cycle which is driving me insane. Today is now day 10 of meds and I’m exhausted and feeling like absolute crap.
Remember below where I said the nurses wanted me to follow their instructions and not make up my own? Well apparently I just couldn’t do that and continued to make up my own instructions!!
Last Monday I ended up giving myself a DOUBLE shot of pureg0n! Fun eh? I freaked out. I was completely distracted by the crying 2 year old that The Mister had quickly left in my hands and went outside just as I was about to do my shots. I called the doctor on call to see what to do because I wasn’t scheduled for blood work or an ultrasound for another 2 days. I ended up having to go in early and went the next day. Blood work was OK and ultrasound seemed to be on track. I think I messed things up a tiny bit though…
My follicle growth isn’t what it was last cycle. I know that every cycle is different but I was hoping for more. As of today’s ultrasound I have 3 follicles that are between 17mm and 19mm… which is perfect. Then I have 4-6 more that are around 15mm which is on the iffy side of things as to if they’ll be big enough or mature.
BUT quality is better than quantity right?? We learned that from our first cycle that gave us The Boy right??
The doctor I met with today is such a cool happy guy. At our clinic we don’t necessarily meet with our own doctor… its who ever happens to be on the shift that day so it can be any one of 5 doctors. Out of the 5 there are 3 that I really like and 2 that I’m iffy on. Not that they’re not nice or anything, they just have a different style of dealing with patients.
Any Dr. Happy wants me back in tomorrow for more blood work and another ultrasound. He’s sure I’ll be triggering tomorrow night for a retrieval on Thursday.
Cross your fingers and toes!.
1 comment:
Soooo????? I don't have my computer due to a lovely accident, so facebook me when you have a chance and let me know what's going on. I get those messages on my phone.
I hope everything is wonderful. I have fingers & toes crossed for you!!
Post a Comment