Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All Done - Now Cross Your Fingers

Yesterday was transfer day and I'm thankful its all over...

We arrived at The Fancy Clinic nice and early at 8:30am (this was after an hour acupuncture session!). We met with Doc Boyscout to give us the news of how many eggies will still had alive and kicking. Shockingly we had six! The Mister and I both nearly fell off our chairs. We've never had any other than what we were going to transfer.

They were all good quality eggs and the best that I've ever produced. Doc Boyscout was quite pleased with that as were we. Now they weren't absolutely fantastic eggs, but awesome for me! So he suggested transferring two and we agreed. So of the two that were chosen, one embryo was an early blast and the other was a compounding morula.

I now have 2 new dwellers in there and I'm hoping they stick around for a good long time.

Doc gave us a 50% chance of pregnancy given my track record (2 for 2!) and a 40% chance of twins. The Mister turned white as a ghost when he heard that number!!

My goal is to get pregnant. I'll deal with how ever many are in there later.

And I'll update later/tomorrow on the transfer itself. Fun fun fun... NOT!

Now if you'll please cross everything you can for me, that'd be greatly appreciated :)

** Oh and I found out this afternoon that the 4 remaining didn't grow to meet freezing criteria, so no frosties for us :(
.

3 comments:

Lala said...

FIRST!! YAY! Good news.

Kiwi said...

Everything's crossed! Wishing you all the best (times 2!). Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot! Gooooooo twins go!!
Shann.xo