Monday, December 22, 2008

We're Here

So we're in PEI now for Christmas... for 2 whole weeks. The drive was good and bad. We drove 1/2 way and stopped for the night. The Boy decided that he didn't want to go to bed until 3:30am or so. That didn't make for a lot of sleep on my part. The weather had its good moments and bad but we got here in once piece which is the main thing.

We had a VERY shittious homecoming. Less than 2 hours after arriving here our 9 year old Golden Retriever died. We don't know what happened she's just gone. I can't believe it and I still expect her to come around the corner bumming for food. I'm heartbroken. I can't stop the tears. It sucks ass and things are pretty hard around here. Its been a shittious 2 days.

I hope it gets better...
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie! I am so sorry! I really hope that your holidays get much much much better!!!! Have a great stay with your parents! And Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheryl, I'm so sorry!