The Fancy Clinic called yesterday with an update on the little ones.
10 were mature
8 fertilized
Pretty good eh? I think so. Only 2 out of 10 not fertilizing seems pretty freakin' good to me! With 8 fertilized that gives us a 5 day transfer (Tuesday). At The Fancy Clinic if you have 5 or more fertilized then 5 day transfer it is. Less than 5 gives you a 3 day transfer.
They said they'd call today if anything changed and they had to switch me to a 3 day.
No Call.
So I guess I've got at least five little ones growing and growing. Cross your fingers that they're all growing!!
Cathleen, no my protocol was no different this time. Well, maybe different for fact that I decided to shake things up and give my own dosages for a few days! LOL
.
1 comment:
Fingers crossed!
Msybe if I'm crazy enough to do ivf for another one I should let you creatively adjust my protocol! :)
Post a Comment