Went to said pharmacy on Friday night for something else and thought I’d check for the fun of it. Shockingly, the meds were there! Who knew they’d actually do what they said. So I happily take my big bag of drugs home like the happy camper I was. Shots go well Saturday night and Sunday night. Or so I thought….
I get into work this morning where I had written down my instructions for my cycle as given by my favourite nurse. I happen to peek at the paper and FREAK THE F.U.C.K out. Dose I was supposed to take:
250 Pureg0n
150 Rep0nex
What I took:
250 Pureg0n
75 Rep0nex
A knot very quickly builds up in my belly. Did I fuck up this cycle already? How can that be… I’m only 2 days into it!
I panic. I call fancy clinic and beg to talk to nurse. No nurse available. Nurse has to call me back. Nurse calls back and tells me not to freak out that it will be OK because it was only 2 days. Take full amount of Rep0nex tonight, continue with ACTUAL INSTRUCTIONS, and stop making up my own instructions!
Blood pressure now lowering. Breathing normal again. All is good.
Just wouldn’t be right if I didn’t have a shitload of stress to go along with my cycle now would it?
.
2 comments:
Oops! Thankfully you caught it early!
Just think of the laughs you will have about your "cursed" cycle when it works!!! =)
Post a Comment