Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Update (Boring title yes I know)


Thought I'd throw you all a little update on today's wanding!

Bright and early its off to the fancy clinic (it is actually quite fancy you know… dark wood, comfy chairs, good magazines. What more could you want!) we go. Or shall I say I go because The Mister didn't come with me today. He had to work… pfffffffft.  Nothing like cold gel to wake a person up in the morning! No more early morning ultrasounds. They haven't had time to warm up the freakin' gel yet. Anyways… so the wanding was uncomfortable, which for me was a good sign that something was going on in there. And yep, there was! Ol lefty has 2 measurable follies happily floating around in there with another 8 that are just barely below. Righty is the over achiever yet again with a whopping 6 follies floating around with another 4 just on that edge of being measurable. So count 'em people… that's 8 with a possible 12 more! Exciting stuff

So I met with Doc Boy scout to go over the ultrasound results. He's very pleased with the results of this cycle and so happy he cancelled the last one on me. Frankly I am too. He knew we could do better and he was right So back for more blood work and another ultrasound on Thursday. What better way to spend my birthday… a visit with my friend the wand monkey. AWESOME!

Trigger should be Friday or Saturday with retrieval being Sunday or Monday.  Keep those fingers crossed for me!!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news! I'll be thinking about you this week.

And Happy Early Birthday! =)

Anonymous said...

Great news! Fingers crossed!!

Kiwi said...

Fingers crossed! I'm glad things are looking good!