Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Results Are In

And the magic number is... Wait for it...

** 9 **

We've got 9... count 'em... 9 little embies happily camped out at the fancy clinic! Want to know what's freaky? I had a dream last night that 9 fertilized. I'm a bit freaked out here. In a good way of course, but still freaked out.

So as it stands right now we're looking at a 5 day transfer on Saturday. Things could change and we could be switched to 3 day, but I'll be crossing my fingers it won't.

Now the mister and I have to get into discussions as to how many embies we're going to transfer back. We transferred 1 last time and got 1. The mister is scared if we transfer 2 we'll get 2. I'm scared if we don't transfer 2 I'll be very pissed off if the 1 doesn't work. Oh decisions decisions. What would you all do?

Should I go for an acu appointment in between? I usually go on Thursdays, so I haven't been there in a few days. And I'll be going twice on transfer day. So should I slip another appointment in there?
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!! Good luck with your decision!

Kiwi said...

Wow!

I really don't know what I would do. Transfering two sounds reasonable, but then again, the idea of having two babies and a toddler is scary. I have only one baby and man, am I tired. But I guess on the long run, it could be cool.

Sorry, not helping much...

Anonymous said...

Yay!! 9 is awesome!