Nausea kicking in worse... threw up Saturday night for the first time. Need to shut up about not feeling pregnant. Obviously that comment is coming back to bite me in the ass...
Doc Boyscout gave me prescription for Diclectin. Started taking it Saturday night and I'm really still waiting for it to kick in full force. Will it? Doc told me a couple of days to get it going properly. I hope he's right and I'm not one of these chicks that it doesn't work for! So far I think its making me tired. I'm about 3 seconds away from putting my head down on my desk and falling asleep.
So today marks the first day of "March Break" in the big city of Ottawa. I'm so jealous that some friends and co-workers are gone south. I'd LOVE to be sitting on a beach right about now. Next year maybe? we'll see! I'll have my own little vacations coming up anyway. I'll be off for a week in April, almost 2 weeks in May, a long weekend in June and then summer vacation probably in July. The time is going to fly by isn't it?
Easter will be here before we know it. I'm such a Easter chocolate junkie! I admit it. You know those eggs that you can write names on? The little cheap $1.50 or what ever they are? Well those are my favorite! Sad, yes I know... I haven't gained any weight yet... so I'm sure Easter will help out on that front!
Wow... this post sucks ass doesn't it?
.
2 comments:
Ahhh, find joy in the vomit! Revel in this experience of motherhood! Soon you'll be wiping it up!
Stewie is GEORGEOUS!! What a lovely baby!
Every post where pregnancy is involved is a good one in my book.
Post a Comment