Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Boring Title Goes Here...

I have absolutely nothing exciting to say... which is why I haven't posted in almost a week. Sad, yes I know.

Work is, well, boring as hell. I'm not enjoying my new job really. I'm kind of hoping that one of these days it will get a little more exciting, but I'm afraid it won't. I'm still waiting to hear about another job I applied for. The one I REALLY want. They are taking their freakin' time getting it resolved though. Enough already!!

We've been buying some things for the house. That's always exciting! New light fixtures and some curtains for the master bedroom. I need about $1000-$2000 right now so I can go crazy with the house. Finish every little thing that we want to do. I'd love to do it all at once instead of bit by bit. I guess I have to take what I get at this point. We did get a couple of more blinds though! We only have 3 windows left and the house is done. Thank God!

I've been a slacker in calling my friends (Lisa, Beth, I'm sorry!) but I've just been so exhausted at night. We usually get home anywhere between 5pm and 6pm. Have supper, clean up, then I'm ready for bed! These days I've been asleep at 8:30pm! That's just crazy I tell ya. Seriously though, I'll get some more energy, stay up later and call... I promise!

So tomorrow is the big day... the ultrasound. Its not until 2:30pm though so of course the day is going to drag something horrible. I'm 7 weeks today so hopefully we'll hear the heartbeat. I'm excited, nervous, excited, scared and more excited. I just need to hear that heartbeat to know that things are ok to this point. I did have a dream last night though about the ultrasound. It was sooooooo real. We saw the baby and the most fantastic little heartbeat ever! Lets hope that dream comes true...
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your friends you'll see them in a couple of months because chances are good you'll be going to bed even earlier real soon. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Silly,

Hope everything goes well today and that you hear a very strong heart beat. Congrats!

Dream

Anonymous said...

It's Thursday now ... I hope the ultrasound was wonderful. It's so reassuring to hear the heartbeat, and kind of crazy to actually see the sack ... a baby!!