And I don't feel pregnant...
My mind and body are playing tricks on me I think. Just before and after I found out I was pregnant I had symptoms. Killer sore boobs, extremely tired, and some nausea. Now... the boobs aren't so sore (still sensitive, but not crying in agony sore) anymore, and I'm hardly nauseous. I'm still tired though. Seriously, does this happen often? I must be the only freak pregnant woman who actually wants to be sick.
Ultrasound is one week away and I cannot wait for that day to get here. I'm.going.insane.
Just so we're clear (and I'm sure you already know this!) But I'm a worrier, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Like my picture below!?!? I thought that was way too funny when I came across it. I just had to post it. I'd love to go to New Orleans some year for Mardi Gras. LOVE IT
So my mind is completely fucked these days. Hubby and I are planning a trip to Vancouver in May. For 2 days I debated on which week in May we should go (leaving either the 11th or the 18th). Finally I picked May 11th... and I booked it... yesterday.
Well in the afternoon I get an email reminding me of the INXS concert in May that we got tickets to. Can anyone guess when the concert is??? Of course THE DAY AFTER I BOOKED OUR FLIGHT! As If!
So I called back and rescheduled. Good thing I realized it on the same day. Otherwise I would have had to pay at least $60 to change it, if not $90! Meanwhile, hubby is laughing his ass off at me. what do you think of that!?!
Thank you all for your comments regarding the "stupid" person below. I still have not talked to her. She's sent me a couple of messages but I haven't been around to reply. Now when I said she was a friend, she's a friend by marriage. She married my oldest friend. So I guess I have to call her a friend? Anyway, I'm not ready to talk to her yet. I'm pissed... and I'm tired of her opening her mouth ALL the time. I don't know if she doesn't realize the things she says, or she just doesn't care. But I'm tired of it.
Oh and by the way, there will be no trip south this year. Beth, I've decided to listen!
.
3 comments:
One day you'll be hugging the porcelain throne wishing back to these days! :)
you are not crazy and if you are i am too - i remember with each of my three pregnancies wishing to be sick thinking it would mean everything would be ok.
so i went to INXS when they were in our area. LOVED the concert! WARNING: Marty opens and wears super low pants and when he bends over you see butt crack! LOL The Full Marty!
My Hubby and I are going to Vanouver too! July 1-8. We went to Montreal and Quebec City one year and LOVED it.
Glad to see you are doing well!
I also had the early symptoms, and then they went away. After that I didn't get symptoms until the 9th week -- but from what I've heard it's the 2nd trimester that is the "difficult" one. I know it's frustrating when the body doesn't give you clues. Hang in there.
Post a Comment