For some stupid reason that title popped into my head as soon as I clicked on new post. Weird eh? Yep, its gonna be one of those days...
Long time no see! Nothing exciting going on, but I'll keep you entertained as best I can.
10 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe that its been 6 weeks already since we found out I was pregnant. Time sure flies doesn't it!?! I imagine the next 6 months will go by just as fast. I'll enjoy every minute of it though. Nausea is still kicking my ass. I think today is the worst I've felt so far. The pills aren't doing their job today that's for sure. I haven't gained any weight as of yet. Actually, I've even lost 1lb. How is that possible?? Shouldn't I be gaining something?? Looking at my belly you'd swear I gained though. Not long now and I'll be shopping for maternity pants I think. I'll try to make it to the 2nd trimester before I do. And I stress TRY!
On Friday hubby and I bought our FIRST item for the baby. I was determined I'd wait for awhile, but while shopping at Old Navy on Friday I just couldn't resist. Hubby couldn't either. Its a cream colored quilted kinda one piece suit with little tiny ears on the hood (did ya get all that?). Its absolutely beautiful and for some reason I just had to have it. So there you go, I broke down and now have something "baby" in my house!
16 days until my parents arrive... YAY! I'm excited for them to get here. My father hasn't actually been here since we moved in December of 2004. Not much has changed I guess, but it'll be nice for him to come. I'm off for a week and can't wait. Had a long weekend this past one. Hubby and I both took yesterday off. We really didn't get a whole lot done, but it was a long weekend none the less! Having 10 days off will be sooooo much better!
Oh and I've got another ultrasound scheduled. I had an appointment with my family Dr. last week and he's sending me for another one. April 18th we'll get to see Stewie again and I'm so excited. The best thing of it all is that my Mom is going to be here and she can come! She's never seen a pregnancy ultrasound because they didn't do them when she was pregnant with me. So that's kinda cool eh!
The Infertile Turtle had its first anniversary and I missed it. I can't believe that! It was March 2005 that I started this little piece of work. There's been a lot of happy and not so happy things talked about. Readers that have come and gone I'm sure. I still have a few faithful's out there... Thanks for sticking around! I hope you've been entertained, and I promise to continue as best I can :)
2 comments:
Yay for another ultrasound! It's no wonder Tom Cruise bought an ultrasound machine! Must be so amazing to see the lil one :)
Happy blog-iversary! :)
Shirley Ann
Its so good to see you doing so well. I am so happy for you! You are just moving right along in your pregnancy.
Post a Comment