
Well it would appear that we are in fact having a baby! Meet Stewie. He's the little blob on the left. He's a happy little camper so I'm told. Yesterday he measured exactly 7w and 1d (exactly what I was). His little heart was beating at 133bpm! Way too amazing...
I of course cried and cried when I saw the heart beating. Hubby couldn't stop smiling. He was strutting down the hall afterwards carrying his baby's picture. He was almost bouncing! We went to see the RE right after the u/s and hubby walked up and gave him a great big hug! RE laughed... congratulated us... gave me my list of "do's and don'ts" and sent us happily on our way! We'll be referred to a obstetrician (who happens to be his brother!) and we'll go from there.
Last night was spent out for supper to celebrate! And the rest of the evening on the phone letting people know things were ok and telling one new person about Stewie. And oh my God the reaction out of this friend! It was absolutely amazing!! She screamed and screamed when I told her... cried too. I'm sure she woke up her own kids! LOL
So here we go... a whole new adventure!
.
4 comments:
Nice to meet you Stewie!
Glad everything looks fine!
Nice to meet you Stewie!
Glad everything looks fine!
Sheryl - that is so awesome! I am so happy for you. Stewie - its nice to meet you.
133 bpm is a lovely, lovely heart rate.
Congratulations.
Post a Comment