Yup, that's me. I know it, I admit it.
I was reminded yesterday that I have faithful readers and I must keep this thing updated.
First of all I think its completely awesome that I do infact have faithful readers. Second of all, I'll get off my butt more and update more often. Or at least I have every intention to!
I've been clumsy these last 2 days. Yesterday I dropped a perfectly good salad all over the floor in the middle of a busy cafeteria. I'm pretty sure I looked like I was about to cry when I did it. They were very quick to replace it. Bless them! Today I'm having issues typing it seems. What I have in my head isn't what necessarily gets put down. Makes for a lot of backspacing, and a lot of frustrations! This is only the beginning though eh?
Our appointment with the OB has finally been scheduled! April 20th seems so far away. We go see our family Dr. on Thursday just for a checkup. I'm begging and pleading for an ultrasound, although I have a feeling he'll send me for one anyway. Since the first ultrasound I've been cracking for another. I hear they get addictive. True?
Remember our friends that moved away to Vancouver? Well they were home for the last 4 days and we've hung out 3 out of the 4 nights. It was awesome. I can't believe just how much we missed them. In less than 6 months the kids have changed significantly. Its amazing. We're heading out there in May to go see them and I'm soooooooo excited!
I think the diclectin is working ok. I seem to be less nauseous. On Friday I figured I'd do a test to see if I was feeling better, or the pills were actually working. Apparently the pills are working! I felt sick most of the day. Silly me trying on a Friday instead of a Saturday. AND did I take the pills to work with me? NO of course not!
Just over 3 weeks now until I get a little vacation. YAY! My parents are coming to visit for Easter and staying for a week. I took the week off and am sooooo looking forward to it. I need a vacation in a very bad way.
So we decided that we'd take "belly" pictures once a month. Whether I'll post them here or not is another story. We'll see! Took my first one last week. I just look fat... not pregnant! I don't think I've gained any weight so far though. Tomorrow is my weigh in day, so we'll see what happens then.
Happy Tuesday :)
.
1 comment:
I bet you have gained weight. It would be interesting to see the belly grow. Don't be shy about posting that stuff... this is your house. Do what you want.
Post a Comment