
Tomorrow after work we pack up and head to PEI for Christmas. Its a 12-13 hour drive and I'm really not looking forward to it. Thank God that I get to sleep most of the way. DH pretty much drives all the way. Sometimes getting towards the end he'll need me to drive for a bit, but not all the time. These are the times I'm glad he's a night owl! LOL
Hubby and I bought ourselves an early Christmas present!
You can see his head poking out on the right side! We were planning on buying a new vehicle after Christmas but ended up at the dealers early. Just bored one Saturday we started "shopping". You know, to get the best deal that we could, and to see what exactly we wanted. Well this was just too good of a deal to pass up... so we bought it! Yay! We each have our own reasons for wanting a 2nd vehicle...My reason = We live in the middle of nowhere now, so having a 2nd vehicle means I won't be stuck at home if he's gone with the car (or vice versa)
His reason = That I'll be pregnant very soon and because of that we'll need a second vehicle.
I like his reason much better than mine!
So I started the BCPs (Shannon... Birth Control Pills!) on Sunday. So far they haven't bothered me. No nausea or anything. I'll cross my fingers that I don't get it. But of course now because I talked about it, it'll happen. Only 19 days left to go! I go for my injection lessons tomorrow afternoon. How exciting. I guess learning how to jab myself with a needle the proper way is a good thing no?
Ok well that's all the time we have for today folks. I highly doubt I'll be back posting before January 3rd when we get back from vacation.
So I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas... and a Happy New Year!!
>
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you, too! Your tree looks so pretty...the lights reflect off your *very clean* floor!
The tree and the car are lovely. Have a great holiday!
Merry Christmas! Welcome back to the Island! Enjoy! :)
I didnt realize how many blogs there were out there on this topic. I hope its ok if I read along with some of you - its nice to know one is not alone http://kellsworld.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment