Saturday, December 10, 2005

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting....

The saga continues. It is now Saturday night and I still do not know what the hell is going on. Nothing like adding more stress to an already stressful event eh!

Ok so here's the scoop. Bank Manager called this morning. He didn't submit the paperwork on Thursday like he was supposed to. What do you think of that!?!?! Of course I freaked out at the time. He says he has a good reason though, which I'll have to believe I guess...

Supposedly, CIBC (A Canadian Bank for all you US folks!) is starting a new loan program as of Monday. This program is for medical issues and special circumstances etc. So IVF I guess falls into this category. The Bank Manager believes that he can get us the money WITHOUT having a co-signer. Which is why he wanted to wait to submit anything until Monday. I can live with that I guess. Not having to have a co-signer would be great. But holy flyin' penguins, this has been dragging on for a week now!

Stay tuned for more details on this little hell I call my life...

Ladies, thanks for checking up on me!! I'm a comment-whore on a good day... so I love seeing the big 6 there... even though I'm in a bad mood about everything else. Its nice to know you loverly people are out there :)

OvaGirl, Cass.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

These two lovely ladies have gotten their BFPs... stop by and congratulate them if you haven't already!!
>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm halfway in love with that bank manager for having your best interest at heart. That kind of customer service feels so rare anymore.

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh a new loan process, good to know... Hate the wait though, hang in there *hugs*

Shirley Ann

Larisa said...

Oh Sheryl-

How unbelievably frustrating! I hope he submitted the app today and that you hear back ASAP!

(((HUGS)))