Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yes Virginia... There is a Santa Clause!

And Santa found me this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was disguised as a nurse from the clinic. She called me bright and early this morning with some GREAT news!

I am NOT... I repeat... I am NOT bumped!

I'm starting my BCPs on Sunday, Superfact on January 3rd and Puregon on Jan 16th!! YAY I can't even begin to explain to you how happy I am today.

Apparently Nurse Bad News that called me yesterday didn't know that a spot had been "saved" for me. You see, a week or so ago I agreed to participate in a study. No benefit to me of course, but what the hell. Nurse Lovey Dovey saved a spot on the schedule for me. Absolutely amazing. See... it pays to participate in these studies that the clinics put on!

So that was how my day started. Next was a trip to the orthodontist. My braces are gone!!! YAY

Now I have a retainer I have to live with for a year. But I can survive that... easy stuff!

We figured out why we were denied by the banks by the way. Credit Bureau...

I now see the full benefit of checking your credit history on a regular basis. We have a loan that has been paid off for over 2 months now. On the credit history, that loan is still there. Still there with a balance of like $6000 AND a payment of over $800 a month! I don't blame the banks for not wanting to give me more money. Apparently it hadn't been updated sine MAY! D called and gave them shit this morning and the bank as well. So its in the process of being fixed... but that could take 30 to 60 days.

Other than that, D and I have excellent credit. And I will be keeping an eye on my credit history I tell ya. At least once if not twice a year. And especially a month or two before if I know there will be something I need to apply for!

Check your credit history people... it'll save you lots of frustration!!

Well my day from hell turned into an absolutely wonderful day. Thank you all for checking on me. For being worried. And for your kind words! Love ya all!
>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's great! So happy for you! Wishing you all the best for this cycle!

And yay for the braces too!

Oh and boo for the credit bureau.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God I just caught up with your posts and I'm SO THRILLED for you.

By the way, I felt like the title was meant just for me ;)

Are you trying to feed me some hope??

Anonymous said...

Wow - it's all falling into place, isn't it? Congratulations!

Sunny said...

YEAH I am so glad that now have a schedule that is set! I am also glad that you have figured your banking issues. I bet that brought such a sigh of relief! I pray that everything all falls into place!

Larisa said...

OMG, what a roller-coaster! I'm so glad you've figured it all out. Onward with IVF!!!

Eileithia said...

Wonderful news! WooHoo!

Anonymous said...

SO glad that you're not bumped Sheryl, and that your finances are sorted out too. Long may the good news continue!