Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hope... are you there?

Ok... so I'm still in bank hell. This has been dragging on for almost a week now.

Apparently we're "at the cutoff" for them to give us a loan. How sucky is that? I worked hard to get credit cards paid off, loans paid off, and where did that get me? No where! D and I make a very good salary between us. We don't have a lot of debt. We own our house and our car. Hello... can you say equity? I so completely don't understand what the fuck is the problem. Anyway...

So D's best friend has decided that he wants to co-sign for us. Imagine that! Very very good of him and of course, this allowed Hope back into my life. I can't believe that it has to go this way and I'm so pissed off about it. But I'll take what I can get.

Tomorrow we find out if we're approved...

Tomorrow is do or die...

Please cross your fingers for us...
>

6 comments:

Cass said...

I am absolutely crossing my fingers for you that this works out smoothly and soon. What hell to have to go through before the cycle has even started!

Anonymous said...

You have such a great GREAT friend... and of course you have an awesome plan "B." Convenience stores don't need that cash.

Anonymous said...

Crossing all my fingers and toes!

OvaGirl said...

Sheryl just catching up on some of your posts. Cass is right, this is hell and the ivf hasn't even started yet. I hope it resolves smoothly for you and you can put the financial worries behind you. Good luck.

Liz said...

Hope everything worked out. What a great friend your DH has. Lots of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Hoping you find out some good news!

Shirley Ann