Oh no. When I couldn't get to your site from school I figured something was wrong (the system blocks sites with curse words).
You have a lot of spunk... I'm sure you'll figure something out. Go to the Resolve website -- Donnie mentioned something about financial aid on that site. Also, Citibank credit cards have a "Care card" where they open up a line of credit just for IF treatment.
5 comments:
Amen sister!
Thinking of you...
I hope things clear up real soon.
Oh no. When I couldn't get to your site from school I figured something was wrong (the system blocks sites with curse words).
You have a lot of spunk... I'm sure you'll figure something out. Go to the Resolve website -- Donnie mentioned something about financial aid on that site. Also, Citibank credit cards have a "Care card" where they open up a line of credit just for IF treatment.
Good luck.
Oh, crap, sweetie. Money stuff sucks. Royally.
(Though I am a tiny bit amused that Teresa could tell something was up because she couldn't load the site from school!)
Post a Comment