Not this month I'm afraid...
The asswhore bitch showed her ugly face on Friday. And with a vengeance. Heavy and painful. D had the flu all weekend, so he wasn't feeling well. We were a great couple this weekend I tell ya. And now I think he's passing along his little flu bug back to me. Great. Just.What.I.Need.
It was a cold and rainy weekend in the big city. Not feeling well we really didn't do a whole lot. On Sunday we attempted to clean out the garage a bit. We've been in the house for almost a year now and there are some boxes that we haven't been into since we moved. How sad is that? Obviously we don't need the stuff too bad! We've only got a few more days to get things partially organized. Because of the big Halloween Party!
Yep its just under a week until the big party. I haven't even started to decorate the house yet. Not good. This time last year it was completely done. If we weren't sick on the weekend it would have been finished. I guess I'll be working evenings all week! I've got a lot of cool stuff for decorations this year. I had some ideas that were going to be awesome, but I didn't have the time to do it. So that'll be next year's projects. I still have no idea how many people are coming and that bothers me. I sent out invitations from this web site www.evite.com (it rocks!) as well as just through regular email and invitations we printed up on the computer. I've gotten some replies yes, a whole bunch of maybe's, and of course a pile that haven't replied. It just bugs me because I like to have food ready. If I don't know how many people are coming I have no idea how much to make. Argh! RSVP by October 24th is today people!!!!
I'm not so much impressed with my job lately. Things are happening around here that have been severely pissing me off. And to add to that are the people sitting on their asses not doing anything while some of us work our ass off. FUCK.IS.ALL.I'VE.GOT.TO.SAY
I need a new job
I'm applying for new jobs
I need to be bilingual
I'm not bilingual
I need language training
I need a new job
This week is only a 4 day week for me which is great. I'm off Friday. The weekend will be busy because of the Halloween Party. Our information session is one week from Thursday. I'm excited. D is excited.
Last night we were visiting with friends that are just about to move. While she was packing she found a few items of baby clothes and blankets from her first born. She gave them to us saying we're going to need them soon and she wanted us to have them. It was a very weird feeling for me. To actually have baby items in the house. Wow. I've never gone out and actually bought anything baby related. Have any of you?
>
3 comments:
My former next door neighbor gave me some of his baby stuff. His 16 year old kid had a baby (and now he has custody because the 16 year old is a cocaine addict -- life is soooo fair)and I got a few things that the baby outgrew. A stroller, a high chair, some other stuff. It was terrible. Jeremy put it in the attic immediately, and we promptly forgot all about it. This weekend I had to go in the attic, and I was surprised to see the baby chair and other kiddy things.
I bought a pair of khaki maternity pants about a week before I lost my pregnancy. That really sucked. It's the only pregnancy related thing I've ever spent money on.
I haven't bought anything baby that wasn't for a gift. I do have a sleeper thing hanging in one of the closets - but it's because we waited too long to send it. I don't consider it mine.
Where are the urban legends anyway???
I hope you're doing o.k. Haven't heard from you recently.
I hope your Halloween party is a huge success. Is D. dressing as Mr. Incredible?
Post a Comment