To My Body...
I know you don't like me, and these days I most certainly don't like you!
Now unfortunately we have to live together... so what are we going to do about our little "situation"? You seem to enjoy fucking with me. And seriously... its no fun anymore.
Spotting on Monday, Tuesday, then again today. What the fuck?
Either get on with the show or completely fuck off! I'm tired of this shit. As much as I really don't have any interest in the crimson bitch visiting, I'd rather get it overwith than deal with this shit.
Thing 1 and Thing 2 (otherwise known as my ovaries) seem to be working ok... or so the tests say anyway. So what's the problem???????? Are we not liking D's caped crusaders????????
Come on everybody... we've got one more kick at the can before we head into the dark territory of IVF. Let's play nice ok?
>
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you're having ot deal with this right now. The frustration with our bodies is so unfair - you'd think if we could count on anything, it would be our own flesh...
Just wanted to pop in and say yep, I understand.
Oh Sheryl, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. As much as I would love to have you for my cycle buddy, I would love it more if this were your cycle to conceive. It'd be great to be one of those urban legends who becomes pregnant before IVF.
Post a Comment