Monday, October 17, 2005

What the?

CD 21

Spotting

Cramps

What the fuck?

I thought the metformin was supposed to make my cycles longer not shorter??? I average a cycle of 26-27 days so I'm not sure what the hell this is all about...

AF... you are such a asswhore

Have I ever mentioned before that this whole infertility thing sucks ass? I do believe I have but you know, just in case, I thought I'd say it again!

I'm feeling very emotional these days. For some stupid reason my emotions are going crazy. The smallest thing will make me tear up. What's wrong with me?? I'm only taking the metformin so it really can't be from any meds (I would assume anyway).

I'm thinking about my upcoming IVF way too much. What if it doesn't work? What if it does?

I'm next to tears seeing babies or pregnant women lately. Not in a sad upset way, but kind of in a happy jealous way. Hard to explain I guess...

My Mom is going for surgery in November. Nothing serious, but of course it bothers the hell out of me. Surgery is surgery and nothing is routine. I'll be going back to PEI to spend at least a week with her to make sure that she's ok afterwards. She'll be off her feet for at least a week so I'll stay as long as she needs me.

I'm exhausted today...

I'm exhausted everyday...

Infertility is exhausting me...
>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheryl, what do you mean you don't know why you're emotional? OF COURSE you're emotional. The IF thing does "suck ass," and it's traumatic. We don't know what we're up against when we start this whole IF treatment craziness. We're told that it's going to be hard, and emotionally exhausting, and stressful -- but we were innocent. No one knows until they have been through it. So don't feel confused when you want to cry, curse, and throw things... just let it out. Sometimes there's nothing else that can be done.

{{{{{HUGS AND HUGS}}}}}