Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh What A Night!

And I truly do mean that. The Halloween Party was a success!

Well a mini success, but a success none-the-less.

We had about 18 people counting ourselves. Not as many as previous years, but I've very quickly learned its quality not quantity that matters!

This is D dressed as a "Dark Jedi". Have I told you he's a Star Wars freak? Doesn't he look freaky though!?! OK brace yourself, the next picture is NOT real! (You'd be surprised how many people asked if I was trying to tell them something. You know, as I'm standing there with the ALCOHOL in my hand!)

I was dressed as a knocked-up prom queen. I had a sash on that said "Miss Conception"! It was pretty cute. This dress was actually one of the bridesmaids from our wedding. Might as well get some more use out of it eh! So... is this what it will really look like?


Here's D and I... obviously a little happy with the drinks! There were VERY high quantities of alcohol consumed that night. By us and of course by the rest of the guests. Our garage is pretty full of bottles. Time to make a run to the beer store I guess! I had a slight head on me the next day. Nothing serious, but I could have sat on my ass all day and been quite happy. I have about 150 pictures if you can believe it. They are all on a web site. Send me an email if you want to see the lunatics!

So last week was our IVF information session. YAY! Finally is all I've got to say. It was a little over 2 hour session. It was pretty good actually. The nurse went over the whole process from start to finish. She told us the good and the bad, which was great. How the drugs would probably affect us, etc. And she took away my 2 most favorite things! No Advil and no baths after retrieval!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? What will I do without my Advil??? Seriously... Tylenol and I just don't get along. We're not friends and we never will be! And hot baths?!?! I have this big ass fucking tub that I paid a fortune for... that I LOVE!! How will I ever survive not soaking in it?? Well... I guess I just need to be shutting my yap and just start praying that this all works. I'm roughly 5 weeks from start date. OH.MY.GOD.

The exercise bitch and I are on speaking terms again. Remember her? We attempted to be friends awhile ago but got in a fight cause exercise was a fucking nasty bitch. Anyway we've had a discussion and its been agreed that I'll go to the gym at least 3 times a week. Think I can lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks?

Teresa, OvaGirl, and all you lovely ladies out there... How you doin'? I've been so slacking on my blogs lately. Its horrible. BAD BAD Blogger. Someone slap my hand please? I'm going to get caught up this week and actually get off my fat ass and update on a regular basis (Susan, Shan, I promise I will and I'll even try to make you laugh every now and then!!)
>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costume of Miss Conception, very ironic and witty. You're so cool that you have the proverbial cojones to pull off wearing something that looks like a pregnancy.

Larisa said...

Looks like the party was fun. I'm impressed that you could wear the costume you did, and I love it.

Congrats on the IVF info session milestone!

April said...

Miss Conception was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I love the pregnant prom queen ... such a good idea. Maybe next year!!