Thursday, October 13, 2005

All I Want Is One...

And this chick has a whole fucking hockey team!

Am I asking for a hockey team? FUCK NO! Just one. Ok... well maybe two... but at least one

This chick... this chick is still in the hospital and saying she wants more!

As if... is all I'm sayin'...

So I've been a bad blogger... I know... And I apologize. But believe it or not I've been busy at the hell hole I call work and haven't been on the computer much at home. Sometimes I'm so tired of looking at computers all day that I just don't have the interest when I get home.

I'm keeping track of all y'all... so don't worry though!

OvaGirl is having a hard time these days. Please stop by and give her a little hug. She needs it :(

Teresa, how you doin' (in my best Joey Tribianni voice!)?

I see that you are starting the BCPs now. So I guess you are going to be ahead of me. That kinda sucks ya know. I won't even be starting the BCPs until end of November / First of December. I know you didn't want to start them... but you HAVE to girl! Its the beginning of great things to come!!

3 weeks today until our information session! Yay! The time is going by pretty quick actually. Which isn't necessarily a good thing. That means winter is coming that much faster and that sucks ass. We are snuggled in the family room watching TV and have finally had to turn on the fireplace for some heat! I was hoping to hold off a little longer, but I guess not. And its going to rain here for like the next week. FUCK

D and I went to see Wallace and Gromit today after work. It was pretty good. The Madagascar Penguins were the best part though! They had their own little show before the movie started. Too funny

In case you are curious, yes D and I are big 6 year olds and go to movies like this all the time! We actually went with a friend and her 9 and 10 year old. So that's our excuse and we're sticking to it ;)
>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy, isn't it?? Sixteen damn kids... and yet I was distracted by her hair.

Sheryl we're STILL cycle buddies. I'm on the bcp to keep my stupid cystic ovaries "nice and quiet" until it's time to really get to work.

You make me laugh when you're cranky. I know that you're in a bad mood, but I can't help it. You're tone is just funny. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

The whole duggar thing gets me every time. Have you checked out their website? It's quite frightening really. I hope her body can cope if they keep on going..

Glad you enjoyed the movie. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I love wallace and particularly grommit.