So remember last time when I said I didn’t have much for symptoms? Well that came back to bite me in the ass I think..
My boobs are still sore, although not to the same extent. (And yes, I’m still feeling myself up to make sure!). I get headaches on and off. My sleeping has become so irregular. I’m exhausted by the time I get home, but then when it’s actually time to go to sleep I can’t. Or I wake up at like 4am and can’t get back to sleep. And the nausea? Well it has kicked in so much that I had to start taking the diclectin again. It started getting worse and worse. Finally Tuesday night I broke down and took two before going to bed. I have to say yesterday I felt better. Nausea was there a bit but nothing like it had been the 3 or 4 days before hand. And I was able to eat like 3 whole meals yesterday! That’s more than I can say for the past 2 weeks or so. The only downside is that it makes me extremely tired. I was fighting to keep my eyes open yesterday. Which wasn’t good because I was on course so paying attention probably would have been a good thing!
Today is about the same. Some nausea here and there but nothing like before. I didn’t want to start taking the diclectin but I guess there’s no point in suffering if I don’t have to right? The not eating hasn’t been good I don’t think. I’m down 9lbs from transfer day and I should be gaining weight should I not?
I got my pregnancy massage on the weekend and it was absolutely AMAZING! Thanks LaLa for the suggestion. They’re awesome there and I look forward to a monthly visit – if I can persuade Doc Boyscout to write me a prescription. That’s the only way our insurance will cover it and at $75 a visit I’d like to have it covered.
So one more sleep till the ultrasound. Its at 1:30pm tomorrow and I’m sooooo looking forward to it. Part of me is also nervous but I guess that’s expected. Sometimes I think I’ve got 2 on the grow in there (if you saw my belly you’d agree!) and other times just one. I’m feeling so much more stretching and pulling in there than I did with The Boy. But that can happen with a second pregnancy I’m sure. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I don’t care how many are in there, as long as I see at least one beating little heart… that’s all I need.
Cross your fingers…

1 comment:
Silly, we haven't given us an update. Hope everything went well with the u/s. - Dream
Post a Comment