
Ya, so it would seem that I'm pregnant...
and I'm freaking the fuck out!!
and I'm freaking the fuck out!!
Positive HPT this morning at 6am. Went for blood test at 9am. They just called with the results...
My beta is 966!!
Holy Hell... I could very well be having twins! (it was only 180 with The Boy)
Ok, so now people. Thanks for all the good thoughts and crossing of stuff. Now I need you to keep doing that ok? At least for the next 8 weeks or so... ok?
.
5 comments:
YAY!!!! That is really good news! I will be sending good thoughts your way.
I was thinking about you today and couldn't wait to get home to see! YEAH! Keeping everything crossed... and umm... twins? Is it horrible to say better you than me? =)
I have heard that the beta levels are frequently quite high and that you need not be too worried about twins just yet....
:)
Oooh yay! :D Keeping everything crossed. I hope you have a smooth and long pregnancy.
I had high numbers too when pregnant with my second son and it freaked me out! I hope you can stay calm until your next u/s. ;)
Wow!Congratulations!I am so out of the loop :P Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!
~Shirley Ann
Post a Comment