So far so good. Nothing much happening around here these days.
It’s been a week now since beta day. I have to say I’m not as freaked out as I was that day. I honestly don’t think there is more than one kicking around in there. Of course I’d be OK if there were two, but I really truly don’t think there is. Which is making The Mister VERY happy.
My main focus right now is making it to the ultrasound on the 27th. Just under 2 weeks to go. I can make that right!?! And to stop worrying and over-analyzing every little thing.
I do have a few symptoms but nothing crazy. Sore boobs… and I find that I’m feeling myself up all the time to make sure they’re still sore (Yes you can laugh at me!). I think I have a bit of “afternoon sickness” instead of morning sickness. Mid-afternoon I really start to feel crappy. My appetite is completely gone and I feel like puking most of the time. Then after supper I’m usually good again. The problem with afternoon sickness is that it sucks to have to go home and make supper for The Mister and The Boy.
I’m not complaining though.
What I would really love right now is a massage to relax me. For everyone who reads that that happens to live in the big city… any suggestions on where to go for one?
.

1 comment:
Greenboro physiotherapy on Tapiola.
Post a Comment