So I had my scheduling appointment at the clinic yesterday afternoon. All of the sudden things are pretty freakin' real. I left that place almost shaking! I was of course excited but I'm also freaking out about starting all this again. Its funny how quick it all comes back to you. I was an old pro at the pureg0n pen. ER is scheduled for roughly May 6th!
2 more sleeps till Cuba…
2 more sleeps till 1st injection…
YIKES!
I realized this week also that while we have managed to keep this cycle a secret, I may have some issues while on vacation. Now I know I don't have a bikini body, but I don't give a damn, I'm wearing one anyway! Anyone see where this is going? Possible track marks… on my belly! I always do my injections in my belly (lots of fat there to grab!) and always figured that was the best place seeing as the ovary twins are right there. I don't remember if I had any marks last time from the injections. Did I bruise, did I have red dots, swelling? I don't remember!! So I could have a belly full of marks and parents and friends asking questions! This otta be fun.
Shirley, the great Cuba breast pump event was entertaining in itself! I was still nursing when we went down last year so I took the pump so I wouldn't be in pain for the whole week. Not thing at all that Cubans may not have any idea what it is! I got pulled aside at customs in Cuba and they wanted to know what it was. I had a hard time explaining it to them and was about 2 seconds away from pulling the girls out to demonstrate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment