Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 4

Today is day 4 of pureg0n and everything is going ok so far I guess. A headache here and there but nothing serious. I don't remember if I had them last time or not? Blood work and ultrasound tomorrow morning to see what's shakin' in there.

Hubby is leaving me for the weekend to go play hockey. Normally I wouldn't mind but The Boy is a tad sick and hasn't been sleeping well lately. This will equal to total exhaustion for me from tomorrow till Sunday! F.U.N

So I finally have decided on a business name. YAY! I never realized just how hard it would be though. So many names pop into your head... Some stick and some don't. Some seem so right at the time but then you say them 50 times and then not so much. Anyway now its done and I'm not changing my mind. I'm submitting my incorporation info today and we'll be ready to roll. I am on the search for a graphic designer and possible web developer though. So if you are one or have any suggestions... I'd love to hear from you!

Wish me luck tomorrow on my 1st visit with the wand monkey :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the weekend alone goes fast and the headaches go away!

My hubby is a graphic designer & can do websites too... let me know if you're interested in the info. =)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start with the business...

Good luck with your ultrasound!