Well we're back from our vacation. Its all Over and it went by WAY TOO FAST! We did have an amazing time though. The weather in Cuba was awesome. The resort was beautiful and relaxing. My parents really enjoyed themselves (it was the first time they were ever in the Caribbean) and The Boy had the best time ever. He was so exhausted by the end of the week it wasn't funny. I think he's still recovering! I'll post a few pictures once I get them dumped off the camera. Speaking of cameras, I bought an 0lympus waterproof camera to take on the trip with us. BEST thing ever. I love this camera so much. I highly recommend picking one up if you are any kind of outdoors person (beach, water, snow). They're fabulous!
The Superf@ct is going well. I took my first injection the day we left on our trip… on the plane no less! I was actually surprised at just how easy it was this time. I jabbed myself like it was nothing. Last time I iced my belly before every injection. Not that I really had that option on the plane though I guess. Not really feeling much of anything… no side effects which is good. Although I think it might be messing up my brain a bit. My memory kind of sucks and I'm not feeling very creative these days (more on that below). I took my last BCP on Sunday and I'm just waiting for the bitch to show her ugly face. I don't remember if I got another period last time or not. For some reason I didn't document that. I go for my 1st blood work on Friday and if all goes well I'll start pureg0n on Saturday. Acupuncture is going very well too. I'm going to go twice next week for some extra relaxing and then the next week will hopefully be ER and ET and that will mean 2 trips to acu on the day of ET. I'm actually starting to get excited!
So about the whole not being creative thing. Well the thing is, is that I'm going to be opening my own small business. It'll be selling maternity, baby and toddler clothing, gear, and accessories. I had the perfect named picked out but then when I went to incorporate it, it was too close to an already existing company. S.H.I.T.T.Y. So now I have to come up with a new name and for the life of me I can't. We're throwing names around but none of them are catchy enough for me. I want something that's original, catchy, and lets you easily figure out what it is exactly that the business is. I'm just at a roadblock these last 2 days and nothing is coming into my head. I need help and I’m not finding it. Do any of you wonderful people out there have any great ideas for me? It'd be GREATLY appreciated… I'll even give you a good deal!!! HEHE
The Boy went for his 18 month appointment this morning. He wasn't very happy with me by the end of it. Having 2 needles just wasn't the way he pictured spending his morning I guess. And the wait. Holy Shit. I don't understand how a 9am appointment turns into almost 1 hour and 45 minutes. Especially when the waiting room was almost EMPTY when we arrived. (I swear, there were only like 2 people there waiting). Its so freakin' frustrating its not funny. And I'm not all that in love with the doctor anyway. I'm thinking I need to find a new one…
Ok, gotta get my butt to work. Happy Wednesday :)
.
No comments:
Post a Comment