What better way to blog than this? I wish I had figured it out to use the bl@ckberry earlier. Y'all might have actually gotten updates more often!
Not much going on in the turtle world these days. I've been on the BCPs for a week now and there's no issue with them (other than feeling like I'm retaining water like the freakin' ho0ver dam!) I'm taking them at night before bed though just in case they would bother me. Did you know that you can take those puppies up the vajayjay? Aparently if they make you ill that's an alternative. Who knew!
I have my scheduling sessing at the clinic on wednesday. I'm looking forward to learning how to shoot myself up again! And to get my full schedule. I'm guessing retrieval and transfer first week of May but I could be wrong (shhhh... Don't tell anyone that I'm actually admitting that I could be wong sometimes! HAHA)
5 more sleeps till the big trip to Cuba. I'm very anxious to get there. We spent the weekend picking up things to bring (snorkle gear, clothes, snacks, etc) and also packing. It sucks that we're taking a baby but we don't get a suitcase for him (since he's not a paying customer and all!). Now we have to jam all his stuff and ours in the already small luggage allowance we have. Total of 44lbs a person sounds like all kinds until you start packing.! Its going to be interesting flying with meds and lots of needles. I'll have a letter from my doctor but I still forsee an interesting event - anyone remember the great Cuba breastpump event of 2007? :)
Monday, April 07, 2008
Lovin' My Berry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had NO IDEA that there was "an alternative option" with th bcps. Good to know.
Have fun on your trip. Hopefully you will post pics... :)
Alternative option... Hermity! Never knew... Dare I ask about the breast pump Cuba event? :P
Post a Comment