First off, thank you ladies for leaving me the comments! They were wonderful to come back to. Some of you were new, Cathleen... welcome! I'll be following you closely on your blog as well from now on! Kiwi, you've been in hiding... how are you feeling? Laura, I check on you all the time. Make sure you keep me informed if you start something new ok? Shirley, nice to see your face again!! And Dream, well how the hell are you!?!? Drop me an email sometime and let me know how things are going!!
On to my title question...
What is wrong with me?????
On Friday I finally heard from the clinic. My info/education session is scheduled for December 18th (YAY!). And I was given the OK to call in with my December day one even though it could be a few days before the info/education session (Ya know, because I've "been there, done that"). So why am I nervous? Why am I second guessing myself? I feel like I'm driving myself insane. One minute I'm so excited to be at this point and can't wait to get started. And the next minute I wonder if I should be doing this again right now? Am I rushing into it? Did we really try hard enough on our own (Even though I know in the back of my mind that it won't work on our own). Will I have done enough acupuncture? Will I have been on the metformin long enough? Will I be taking precious time away from The Boy having another baby so soon? And the the happy thoughts pop into my head again and I'm excited all over again. I just don't understand what is wrong with me and I'm not sure what to do. Have any of you out there had similar feelings with having a second child? ARGH. WHAT.IS.WRONG.WITH.ME.....
Today was a very long day. I spent 7 long hours at the hospital with The Boy. He's been sick since Saturday. Poor guy can't keep anything down or its going right out the other end. He'd down 3lbs from about a week ago and he was feeling horrible. Do I ever hate hospitals. You feel like you're sitting there for nothing and that no one is doing anything. They filled him with drugs and fluids all day and he's somewhat better. But still not feeling the best. We're back home now and he's actually sleeping right now. I'll be keeping an eye on him for the next 24 hours to make sure the vomiting has stopped. Otherwise, its back to the hospital we go :(
.
2 comments:
I am so sorry he isn't feeling well! Brody started throwing up tonight too- one of his friends has been sick since Friday, so I'm hoping that it's not that bad... but I sent the hubby to the store for extra diapers & pedialite just in case. I hope he's better soon!
I think I've felt all of that in trying for #2. Even now that I'm pregnant, I wonder if I'm cheating Brody out of time with us, or if I'll be able to handle 2 so close in age, or even how the heck you love another kid as much as you love the first. I'm hoping it's all natural and that all the "doubts" will work themselves out once he's here... guess there's no going back now though!
=)
Poor little guy...
I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment