Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Hard Decision

It was hard... but the decision has been made. Well, it was made like a week ago. Sorry it took me so long to update you!

So we are waiting and going to cycle in March. Going over and over my options there was just so much more pushing me to wait. I believe we should go with our gut, and my gut was pushing me towards waiting. And March really isn't that far away. Plus I'm sick as a freakin' dog and cycling right now just wouldn't be all that fun, or good for that matter.

March will be upon me before I know it right? We're already Dec 20th. January will be busy at work. February I'll be going to PEI for a week. Then along comes March. Plus planning that trip to Cuba!

I plan on losing 20lbs before cycling. I plan on lots of acupuncture. And I plan on just taking care of myself and getting really ready for this cycle. And also plan on enjoying my Christmas and my holidays with The Boy.

Thank you for your help and advice Ladies :)

As I mentioned, I'm sick as a freakin' dog... AGAIN. I swear I've been sick for 3 weeks now. I had the flu two weeks ago. Then The Boy got sick for a week. Then I had the flu again last week. Now I've got a nasty cold. I'm home from work because they sent me home yesterday. My WONDERFUL babysitter kept The Boy for the night and let me get some well needed sleep. A nice drug induced sleep I might add! I have one day of work left before going on holidays and I'm not sure if I'm even going to make that. We'll have to see what the day and night brings I guess.

So I'm a big Barenaked Ladies fan for those of you who know me. Ok, more than big... HUGE fan. Would follow them around the world if I could and am in love with Ed Robertson. I have come across a new Ed obsession. He has his own TV Show! Its called Eds Up and it rocks. Check it out if you have any interest at all. Yep I'm a loser, you really don't have to remind me...

Only 5 shopping days till Christmas... are you ready?
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made a decision that you are happy with! And I am so sorry that you and the boy have been sick! =( We are just getting over nasty colds and such down here, and hoping everyone stays well for Christmas!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Allison said...

Hope you are feeling better. We are probably going to cycle in June. My life is too stressed now so I am going to wait til school is almost done and I can concentrate. Good for you to also make a decision for yourself.

SassyCupcakes said...

Hey, it's been a while, how are you going?