Sunday, July 30, 2006

How To Ruin A Perfectly Good Weekend

All day yesterday I was sneezing and stuffed up. We were out in the country spending the day at a friends summer home. Hanging outside, swimming in their pool. All that kind of fun stuff. Allergies I thought... cause you know, Country=Allergies for some people.

Well apparently not me. Seems that I am the proud new owner of a summer cold.

FUCK

Summer colds are the absolute worst. They last forever. Who ever gave me this better stay away. I will severely kick your ass if I found out who it was! Just so ya know...

My next question is what the hell can I take?? I know there aren't may options for preggo's with colds these days. so... HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! When I had it, I used Sudafed & nasal sprays. Both are on my dr's "approved" list. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

:( Poor Turtle has a cold. Summer colds are the worst because you can't even bundle up in a blanket and drink something hot. Instead, you sit around sweating with snot trickling everywhere and missing out on pretty days. I hope you get better soon. Do steam treatments help you much? Or nasal lavages?