Canada Day and 4th of July!
Ya, so I'm a few days late. But better late than never eh? Did anyone do anything exciting to celebrate either of these wonderful days? I didn't. Surprising yes I know. The most eventful thing I did was BBQ for supper. Watched some fireworks out my bedroom window, then went to bed. Whoopee!! Please tell me that one of you did something more entertaining??
No comments on my last post? No ideas on what to do with kitty from hell eh? Anyone want to adopt him... please?? He went through about a week of being good, then this morning he shits on the floor again. Hubby is going to go through the roof soon if I don't do something with him.
This weekend marks the first of my summer long weekends. YAY! I've taken Monday's off all summer right up until Labor Day. Why work a full week when you don't have to I say. Then I'm off for 2 weeks in August. This summer sure is going to fly by. Hopefully the weather gets and stays nice. I need to get a little bit of a tan on these ghostly white legs of mine! My birthday is a week from Monday. We're heading to Mont Cascades for the day and I'm kind of looking forward to it. Yes I realize its a water park and I won't be able to do much more than lounge in and beside the pool all day, but I'm ok with that! We're taking our friends kids (10 and 11) and I'll get enough entertainment watching them for the day I'm sure. And of course I'll be the camera happy queen I always am :)
I'm disappointed in something though...
Barenaked Ladies are going to PEI this summer... and I won't get to see them :( As if they are going to Canada's smallest province... but not coming to the capital city!?! AS IF is all I've got to say...
I've love to do this with them though... Ships and Dip! Check it out... a week's cruise with BNL. If I wasn't going to be the proud mother of a 3 month old at that point, I'd be on that ship I tell ya! If there's another one... we're going Shannon!!!
OK I hate my job. I know I have said it before, but I'm just re-iterating that statement. My co-worker is driving me FUCKING CRAZY and I can't handle it anymore. Oh I can't wait for October to come...
Speaking of October, baby is doing well. I think she/he is having a growing spurt these last couple of days. My lower abdomen is pretty sore and I've had some pain in my lower back as well. Not making for very comfortable days :( I've gained some weight finally. The last 3 weeks I've gained 1lb per week... which is exactly what my Doc wants. He'll be happy when he sees me next. Our next appointment is on my birthday (the 17th!). Baby is moving lots lately. At first I wasn't sure if that was what I was feeling, but its pretty obvious now. Hubby has been able to feel some movement too which he's pretty excited about. AND I've seen my belly move. Holy Alien in there!! I was a little freaked out by it the first time, now I can't wait to see it move again. I'm still so amazed by this whole thing...
.
2 comments:
Which co-worker? *g*
Sorry- no ideas on the cat... when mine starts going everywhere but the box, it's usually an infection...
The baby moving, and being able to see it has been freaking me out! It's cool, but it's also a very odd sensation. All these weird twitches and such that you can't control. =)
Enjoy all of your long weekends! I'm jealous! =)
Post a Comment