Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

It's Friday...

It's a beautiful day...

I'm bored...

I don't want to be here...

Will this kid ever stop kicking my bladder...

I'm tired of working...

How many more days until vacation...

Ribfest is going to be awesome today...

Is it 4pm yet...

Is anyone out there...

Am I boring you yet...

Ahhhh... I am so freakin' bored. It's hard to be at work when it is so very lovely outside. I have a window in my office so I can sit and stare out the window all day. But really, that's no fun. I need to be home sitting on my patio getting some sun on these white ass legs. What can you do I guess... kinda need that paycheck!

I need someone to install a central air conditioner and to do interlock. Anyone in the Ottawa area know of such people? Of course I'm cheap and don't want to pay a fortune for either service. So all suggestions are welcome :)

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell to do with this cat???

He has decided that he doesn't like his litterbox. Now this isn't something new, and we've dealt with it. Generally he will pee in the box, but will shit on the floor beside it. On and off for a few years we've dealt with this. Well now, he's decided that he'll move AWAY from the side of the box and shit pretty much where ever he wants to in the house! Of course the where ever ususally means my new carpet. Hubby is about to kill him...

Now in the past we've put him on Valium and he was happy as a clam. Using the box again and all was good. We've put him on Valium again this time (yes he's high as a kite on any given day now!) but it does not appear to be working. We've had this guy for almost 9 years now and I don't know what to do. With the baby coming and all I don't want to be picking up shit from around my house. We can't give him to anyone cause really... who wants a cat that shits on the floor? What do I do???? HELP!!!!
.

No comments: